Property Evaluator App Review
The Property Evaluator app is a tool developed to support real estate investors. It gives investors analysis on performance projections as well as a comparison between properties. It utilizes mobile technology where most people are right now, out and on-the-go. Since Property Evaluator is one of the most powerful real estate tools for investors, let’s look at what it offers.
Property Evaluator App | One Stop Real Estate Tool Kit
1. Real Estate Analysis on the Go
Real estate investors used to utilize middlemen to analyze prospective investments. Now, everything is at their fingertips with their mobile phones or laptops. They can create a professional PDF report anywhere and anytime they want. Whether you’re investing in a short sale, MLS Listing or even a commercial property, this app assists you in processing those numbers quick and easy doing your due diligence.
2. The App Has a Free Version
Though limited in features, this app still comes in a free version. The free version includes the following features:
- Edit values and view reports as you may wish and save these changes for a single property.
- Just slide your finger to modify the holding period from 0 to 30 years, all entries automatically update.
- Save one property and allow up to 3 expenses. Take a photo and view the map of the property.
- It has a built-in mortgage calculator with a comprehensive payment schedule.
- International currencies are fully supported.
3. The Pro Version
For a single fee of $49.99, you may unlock all the other missing features from the free version. The premium features include the following:
- Save multiple properties on the app.
- Ability to email to your clients and investment partners the performance projection of the property in a PDF format.
- Print the performance projection of the property via an AirPrint compatible printer.
- Ability to assess multi-unit and commercial properties.
- Make portfolios for your properties which let you categorize these properties and evaluate their individual and combined performance.
- Ability to brand your PDF’s with complete company info such as name, logo, and contact info.
4. Buy and Hold
The app has a buy and hold feature which is a great facet of the app. This feature is particularly useful for real estate investors considering property lease for passive income. The said feature can smartly calculate projections incorporating in the costs and gives you a glimpse of how the investment will eventually perform in the coming years.
5. App’s Strong Point
Claiming that it is the most powerful real estate investment analysis software has some legitimacy to it. The Property Evaluator allows you to analyze collective listings and make intelligent projections. This is to produce professional quality reports which are easily presentable to clients. The app also allows you to make revisions to your property listings and view performance projections which are beneficial to both the client and the real estate investor.
RELATED: Property Evaluator App Pros and Cons
There are several property calculator apps on the market which offer almost the same features among themselves. The Property Evaluator stands by its claim as the most powerful real estate investment analysis software because of the financial metrics and other exceptional features it offers. Though most of these powerful features are incorporated in the pro version, the one-time payment is worth the cost considering its returns.
Do you have other Property Evaluator app benefits in mind? Please let us know your thoughts by leaving us your comments below.
How GeometricBox WordPress support services can help you? - Know More